All About Me

Well my name is Angela Lopez, i do all my work just to pass this class, and this portfolio is about how you can be successful in your life now, and in the future.

Monday, January 7, 2013

My vacations

What i did during my 3 weeks off, was go to my friends house i slept over for 2 days and it was a lot of fun. we slept very late. i went to a party with some friends and family on new years and we were dancing, laughing and just having so much fun. I would play games all night long and end up sleeping very late. My vacations were really fun. We went to the beach once and we stayed their till the next day, it was really cold and i wanted to go home. On Christmas, we had freinds and family come over we all ate and then we starting talking about when me and my little sister were small and the weird things we would do. Then when the clock strucked d 12 we started unwrapping our gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment