All About Me

Well my name is Angela Lopez, i do all my work just to pass this class, and this portfolio is about how you can be successful in your life now, and in the future.

Monday, October 29, 2012



“What I will do to Graduate from High School”
 What I need to do so I can graduate High School, is to study so I can pass all my tests. I need to pay more attention so that I can understand more and not be confused when the teacher is making his/her lesson. Make notes while the lessons so I can study at home. The most important thing I need to do is be a good student, stay out of trouble, not letting any people influence me to do something bad so I can graduate.

. I want to have at least a great future, I don’t want to mess up in the beginning and regret not doing good in high school. I need my high school diploma so I can do well in the future. I believe the only chance we all have is HIGH SCHOOL because that’s the part where you start growing up and start taking responsibility of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment